Thursday, February 24, 2005

Neko Case Gave Me the Flu

But it was worth it.

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom kicked ass.

I recently passed a guy who smelled like a pipe bomb in a slaughterhouse. I found this description to be so good, I hope to use it again in the near future.

Sometimes I dream that I am a guy. I also dream that I am a critter.

Critter.

I had a Monchichi. Its thumb wouldn't stay in its mouth.

I used to really like Unicorns. I drew them often. At the age of 21, I received a ceramic unicorn as a xmas gift. In order to enjoy the gift, I threw it off a bridge with the aid of an unnamed accomplice. Watching it shatter was pleasant. Much more enjoyable than dusting the fucker.

Dusting the fucker.

Did the "A" in the A Team stand for anything? Did the "V" in V mean anything? V had a creepy theme song. Reminds me of Dick Cheney.

Visitors?

My vision is blurry now. bye bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dott Comments said...

Uhh, can I have some of whatever drugs you've got? They must be awesome.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"V" didn't really age well, did it? I rented the original miniseries a couple years ago, and went away even more disappointed than I expected.

8:22 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

It was impressive when we were nine.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home