Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going

A few of my esteemed blogfriends have compiled a list of cities they visited in 2006. I will now do the same, and cap off the whole affair with a resolution or two.

Kentucky
Louisville (obviously)
Lexington
Corbin
Barbourville
Cave City

Indiana
Clarksville

Tennessee
Nashville
Knoxville

Ohio
Cincinnati
Dayton
Fairborn

Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh

Alabama
Birmingham

Cozumel
San Miguel

Texas
Marble Falls
Austin
San Antonio
La Vernia

Massachusetts
Boston

And now, the resolutions:
Resolution 07-01: No more McDonald's. It's crap food, and I only end up eating it due to poor planning on my part. No more, I tell you.

Resolution 07-02: I resolve to do some sort of exercise everyday in order to benefit my roller derby game. Apparently, vanity doesn't motivate me like it used to, as I have been fat and not doing much about it for some time. Avoiding injury, and being a kickass rollergirl are motives I find energizing. Ask me at any time what exercise I did the day before, and I will always have an answer.

Resolution 07-03: I resolve to go see Spamalot.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean, Shitsburgh, my dear.

Do we actually have to go to Fairborn and bring that boy down here???

5:41 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Yes, we MUST see Spamalot.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home