Friday, December 08, 2006

Pour a 40 of Pete's Wicked on the ground for my homey

Yesterday afternoon, Devo Wayne Wheatley was put to rest. A crippling spine ailment took him before his time. He knew more English than any dog I've ever had, enjoyed dark beer, and loved ladies with big boobies. Kim and Heather, you were his faves. I hope at some time, he made you smile, acting like the little defective he was.

He was always a sweetie. He died licking my hand, true blue friend to the end.

Goodbye, little buddy.

5 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Alisha. You have my heartfelt sympathies.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Our condolences.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. The death of a pet is never easy. We still miss our Gilligan after many months.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about devo :( He was a charmer! I never did see a butt wiggle so.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

And he never did have a choice. RIP buddy.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home