Friday, December 16, 2005

An Apple A Day Ain't Gonna Cut It

Earlier today, I entered the bathroom at work and it smelled like someone just aborted a rancid calf. Let me tell you something, people. If your body ever ejects a product what smells of aborted rancid calf, go to the doctor immediately. You don't need to be among the living, and may, in fact, already be dead. Common courtesy is all I ask.

Today I was given a Christmas gift that lights up and flashes. It is an angel pin with little LEDs in it. I plan to burn it during a Christmas night bad gift burning ceremony. Bring your tacky plastic crap and let's burn some shit.

That is all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, when is the great purge of tacky holiday gifts. I'm so showing up for that.

I have an angel statue with fiber optic wings AND it plays 3 Christmas carols in that tinny non-melodic early 1998 ring-tone noise. Also, I got a couple of crappy ornaments and some weird quilted "artsy" Christmas tree pin.

"Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn"

8:17 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

My house, Christmas night. All are welcome.

11:04 AM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

Regarding the A.R.C.:

I was all hopeful when I saw this ad for a "Bathroom Ninja" til I found out there was no actual killing of offenders involved...

http://delaware.craigslist.org/for/111600817.html

11:06 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

I like the convenient ordering options. You can get it by the bottle, or by the case!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Thommy said...

You should've thrown it off the second street bridge! If you read this email me - I got a question/favor to ask. tb [at] safearmy [dot] com

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home