Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The reflex is a lonley child who's waiting by the park

"The Chauffeur" is by far the weirdest of the Duran Duran repetoire. Unlike the other songs, which mostly involve the nearness of some line - be it a danger line, love line, passion line, fashion line, or whatever - and the hot chick that is about to cross it, "The Chauffeur" is more like the keyboardist wrote some creepy little riff after watching Friday the 13th and they just ran with it. Way to be progressive, fellas.

So what's with the motherfuckers who insist on reading your shirt to you? I know what my shirt says, so what are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to be my friend? Are you praticing for the GED? This happened to me and my old man in separate instances yesterday. Is this just a southern phenomenon? Usually when I go up North, I don't wear clothing with words on it for fear of drawing attention to myself. Please enlighten me.

For all you bastards who say you are sorry for something you are about to do and then do it anyway - You are liars! If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't do the dumbass thing you have on deck. Apologizing in advance only makes you a liar on top of being an asshole. The only time apologizing in advance is okay is when you have to shoot Old Yeller because he's rabid. Other than that, no dice! Sorry boy!

Today I was given a knitted finger-puppet monkey. He is cute. His name is Joaquin.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

In Vegas, people read back the ass writing women have on their shorts, like "Juicy" or "Get Some".

2:02 AM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Reading one's shirt to the person wearing said shirt is probably a southern phenomenon. So is eye contact.

This type of thing definitely does not happen in New York. At least not out loud.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

I was just looking at your breasts.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home