Sunday, December 04, 2005

Carry the News

Since I have been a fruitless, boring, lazy ass of a poster lately, here's a little ditty swiped from the blog of esteemed pal o' mine, Todd.

3 names I go by:
Alisha
Michelle
Bitch

-3 screen names I have:
MsHellion (that's all I've ever been for the past 10 years.)

-3 physical things I like about myself:
I breathe.
I pee with ease.
I have a cute nose.

-3 physical things I dislike about myself:
There is more of me than I need.
I cannot fly.
I cannot pee standing up.

-3 parts of my heritage:
Cherokee
Irish
German

-3 of my everyday essentials:
The word, "Fuck."
The news.
Again with the peeing.

-3 of my favorite musicians:
Kurt Cobain
Josh Homme
W.A. Mozart

-3 of my favorite songs:
House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
Lounge Act - Nirvana
Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

-3 things that scare me:
Running over a pedestrian.
Teenagers.
More teenagers.

-3 things I want in a relationship:
Humor.
Honesty.
Kindness.
(Todd nailed it! Not me, the answers.)

-3 lies I tell:
"Wow, that's pretty."
"I'm not mad."
"No, I don't mind at all."

-3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Intellect.
Eyes.
Smile.

-3 of my hobbies:
Music.
Art.
My house.

-3 things I really want to do right now with a special someone:
Fly to Spain.
Drink copius amounts of red wine.
Laugh and talk and fall into bed. No kids around!

-3 careers I've considered:
Advertising.
Marketing.
Stripping.

-3 places I'd like to go on vacation:
Spain.
Mexico.
New Zealand.

-3 kids names I like:
Story.
Rosalie.
Fuck Off.

-3 things I'd like to do before I die:
Look good in a bikini without having cancer or an eating disorder.
Visit every continent, except Antarctica.
Paint a beautiful painting.

-3 ways I'm a stereotypical guy:
I love the NFL.
I fart.
I laugh at slapstick.

-3 ways I'm a stereotypical girl:
I get righteously pissed with little or no warning.
I menstruate.
I do love shoes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I had no idea peeing was such an important and significant part of your day. You fart?

10:03 AM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Funny, I didn't tag you because I thought you'd react angrily.

6:12 PM  
Blogger tango jellybean said...

Todd has told me many stories that involve you. I am happy to know of someone else in the "blogosphere" that would know what and where the Back Door is, without asking if it's a gay bar. Cheers!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home