Wednesday, May 04, 2005

15 Things About Me

Since other folks are interesting enough to find 15 things about themselves to tell the world, I guess I’ll give it a shot, too.

1. I have no tattoos.

2. I like Bluegrass music.

3. I have very little patience for dumb people.

4. I have the ability to speak without cursing. Whole conversations, I promise!

5. I cannot dance or sing worth a shit.

6. I have never farted in an elevator.

7. Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, and Th’ Legendary Shack*Shakers are my favorite bands, though “Moonlight Sonata” is my favorite song.

8. I have never wanted to have kids. I didn’t even daydream about it when I was younger.

9. I love chocolate with the ferocity of a mother bear protecting her cubs.

10. I make incredible guacamole.

11. San Francisco is my favorite American city.

12. The most relaxed I have ever been was under a palapa on the beach in Cozumel.

13. I hate to sweat.

14. I like destroying ugly things.

15. I feel like an artist with a day job.

4 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I knew all of these except 4, 6, and 12. My favorite American city is Spatula City.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 'I feel like an artist with a day job.' I'm feeling the need for a little guacamole now that you mention it.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

I love chocolate with the ferocity of a male hooker protecting his strap-on.

Discuss.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

Ditto #2, #5, #9 and #15.

I don't believe #6.

I totally believe #3, #8 and #10.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home