Tuesday, March 29, 2005

All Your Eggs Are Belong To Us

Last night, while watching Mothra and buzzing on Benadryl, I came up with a song to the tune of "Barbie Girl."

I'm a little Mothra girl
Livin' in my Mothra world
My moth's gigantic
My pleading's frantic

My sister is my twin
and we will repeat again
"Give us our egg back,
or grubs will attack."

They are irradiated
and never ever sated
we do a favor
we are your savior

Then here Godzilla comes
and Japan is really bummed.
"Please Mothra, kill him.
He's such a villain."

So Mothra does the deed
and the grubs they do succeed
they are the gods now
to them we kowtow.

So now Mothra's dead
and this song's stuck in my head
and it's stuck
and it's stuck
and it's stuck
and, and, and oooh, time for more Benadryl. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dott Comments said...

The rest of my day is now ruined. All I can hear is that music...

You are masterful.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The incomparable Richard Newman on Mothra.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Dude.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home