Monday, November 22, 2004

Things I Have Learned

It's "Gopher" not "Beaver."

The men in my world are beer whores.

"Hopefully" by My Morning Jacket is one of the prettiest and most soulful songs I have heard in a long time.

Paul McCartney will be the half-time show entertainment at the next SuperBowl. Perhaps we shall see a bit of Sir's boob.

British men are more fertile in America. Boomshanka

Limb lengthening sounds funnier than it actually is.

and,

I am a total rat bastard because I want to laugh whenever a certain local commercial comes on that I should NOT be laughing at. My hubby knows of what I speak and just how truly dastardly I am. If you email me or buy me a beer, I may share my dark secret with you as well.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pies are up!

I heard the original "You're gonna need an ocean of calamine lotion" song at the flea market in Paducah on Sunday and immediately thought of Christian and Tony making fun of Corky from Life Goes On, and couldn't stop giggling.

Speaking of the hell-bound.

EEK

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh-heh... the men in your life are beer whores. What losers!

    -- jason

6:32 PM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

Paul McCartney and the Super Bowl -- the thought of either of these is enough to make me run away screaming in fear and loathing.

He's the man who doesn't know how to end a song (and yes, I've had enough of silly love songs).

And I believe all of the urban legends about the Super Bowl. I think the water pressure around the world is challenged by all the toilet flushing at halftime and that on that day more women are beaten, raped and killed by drunk men.

10:59 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

On that note, Happy Thanksgiving, Ya'll! ;)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things I have learned: Ms. Hellion doesn't update her blitch very often.

EEK

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it still "Gopher" and not "Beaver," or has it been long enough that it's changed?

    -- Jason

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home