Thursday, November 04, 2004

Hastening of the Crusades

GODDAMMIT! GAWDDAMMIT! FATHER OF JESUS H. CHRIST JUMPED UP ON A STICK - DAMMIT! This nation has shown its true colors and I am sorely afraid. I seem to be surrounded by racist, homophobic, war mongering, uneducated, misinformed, theocracy-craving, rednecks.

America used to be better than this.

Why has diversity become a reviled rather than revered aspect of American culture? Why are we no longer proud of our right to dissent and be individuals? When did we go beige?

Mexico beckons.

Now I await the revival of the great Crusades. We will defeat the Moors and steal their pepper in the name of the LAWD ALMIGHTY. I will not be in attendance for this delirious wave of bullshit. My stepson will also not be drafted into participating in this delirious wave of bullshit. Let your kids die for the wrong reason, not mine.

America has blood in its eyes.

This is not a Christian nation, you assholes. If you think it is, you have entirely missed the point of the sacrifice of our forefathers. You should read the Constitution sometime. You might be suprised. Also, Christians, I do not amend your Bible, so don't amend my Constitution with your homophobic bullshit. It is not a legal issue, it is personal preference. Get over it, and put your tiny dick back in your pants.

This is the land of the free, and home of the brave. Not the land of the old, white, racist, homophobic, white trash fear mongerer. Read 1984.

My fist is as hard as chinese arithmetic, and I'm serious as a heart attack when I say that this country is corn-poning itself to oblivion. It is an America that I no longer recognize, one that I am embarrassed of, one in which I am not represented. I will take my intellectual capital and leave if things don't turn around really soon.

We are Canada's white trash neighbor. Sorry for the stench, Canada.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish people like you would just go ahead and leave if you are so freaking unhappy ya bunch of whiners.

2:30 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

Thank you, my fellow American for showing the exact non-inclusive attitude I was talking about. Case and point, you ass.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told ya so. Now, where are my chiclets?

11:51 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

No chiclets for you! I am the chiclet nazi! =)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home