Monday, November 01, 2004

Desperation

I am posting the following link out of sheer desperation. I want an iPod, and I want it bad. The following link is from one of those Free iPod sites, but at least this one was featured in Wired.com as being less heinous than the rest. If you follow this link and sign up for a free trial of Netflix or some other similar thing, I get credit towards an iPod. This is pandering at its finest folks.

While I'm at it, vote for Kerry.

Give me an iPod and a good president, or give me death (or at least airfare to Mexico!)

iPod for Alisha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll contribute $5 toward your iPod fund, but I'm not signing up for something that's likely to put more junk mail in my inbox. I like you and all, but. . .

    -- Jason

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home