Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas

Unlike Nick Cage, I left Vegas with my hair and career intact. I also left with some great info and ideas from the New Media Expo, and some new memories with old friends.

Here is a quick pictorial of the trip:

Here's a quick shot from the room, which was decorated like an elaborately wrapped box of chocolate.



The disco party bathroom had a tv built into the mirror, a Bose sound system, and a neon pink night light that did bizarre things to my tattoos.



Here I am playing slots with The Gambler himself. I loved the random Kenny affirmations, like "You're doing great!" and "You sure know when to hold 'em!"



Did we go to a live stage show of the Price Is Right? Hell yes! Did we get to come on down? Not so much.




Some impromptu grooming occurred while under the influence.



Our beloved Queen!



Vegas before a bottle of ruby red vodka amongst friends:



And after:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how cute are you in your butterscotch dress?! i tried that one on but i looked stupid.

1:18 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Didn't like living in Vegas, but LOVE visiting.

I also looked stupid in the butterscotch dress.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home