Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend and my neck plug

So it looks like I survived another Lebowski fest. For this I am most pleased. The Old Man got back home from his motorcycle trip just in time for us to face this challenging event together. Friday night was a blast. Brian Posehn was hilarious. The band that opened for him was a hot mess, but it was worth it to hear the Lebowski-themed heckling from the crowd. Saturday was hot as Hades, so I took the nocturnal approach and slept all day, making sure I was well rested for the night ahead. The Old Man, having just spent 10 days in the southwest, took the heat of the day in stride and got to hang with the lovely ladies of DCRG for a while. At the festival, we saw many familiar faces and costumes, and a few surprising new ones. My favorite new costume? The Beaver Picture. I was dressed as a lump of Medina Sod. Hot and itchy, but I am willing to suffer for my art. The Ace of Cakes guy was there, and I got to eat what I believe was cake from the severed toe area of his Lebowski themed creation. Later that evening, I got stupid drunk and danced myself silly. I still ache from it. Good times.

As far as my neck plug goes, I am thinking about getting a new hairdo. I've been working this asymmetrical thing for a while, and I'd like to stick with it, but in a new direction. Since you guys have to look at me, I'll give you a say in this process. Here's three possible new styles. Vote for the one you like best. FYI - you're voting just on the style, not the color.


Style #1


Style #2


Style #3

Happy voting!

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

style #1 - come back to the world of symmetry.

10:27 AM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

i like one also.
aerodynamic, balanced and tough.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'd pick #1.. but I'm a wuss! If I were to pick assymetrical I'd go for #3. But then I don't have to look at you ;)

9:36 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm for the haircut Dudley Moore sported in "Arthur". You'll look like you got caught between the moon and New York City.

The fest was a blast, as usual.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to just jump on the hairdo bandwagon, I actually like #1 myself. But, I also had the same haircut my entire life until I got married...so, y'know, whatever makes you happy.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Tony of AntiSocial Commentary said...

#1 in a landslide.

3:50 PM  
Blogger faegood said...

gotta be the rebel...3

11:31 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

#2.

Blonds have more fun.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home