Monday, July 07, 2008

Whew!

What a weekend!

Quick notes:

  • Rocked out with Unknown Hinson Wednesday night. Lisa is a great date!

  • Got the Godzilla tatt finished Thursday night/Friday morning. Was tattooed from 11:30pm till 4:30am while listening to Tom Waits, Velvet Underground, bluegrass, and more. The closest I've been to church in a while.

  • Friday I laid around in pain, and Heather came over to eat dinner with me.

  • Saturday and Sunday I was in Motorcycle school. I spent 16 hours frying in the sun riding and learning. It was really fun. And I passed!


Thank God for a desk job, cuz I need the rest. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope there will be tatt pictures! I found it a little hard to sit for just an hour for mine, wow!

This is MagicalShrimp, btw.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home