Monday, July 28, 2008

You asked for it

A new post, featuring the creepiest damn thing I've seen in a loooong time. It's a cake. It's a baby. It's a cake baby!



Here's a clip of the commentary on it from the very amusing blog Cakewrecks:

But getting back to this cake - I think the worst part is that the baby is staring at me. No, really - check out the right eye. [shudder] Dang, that would be spine-tingling even if it were a real baby, you know? (And can you imagine being the person who gets served that eye? Eeeek- I'm going to give myself nightmares.) Call me finicky, but I really can't eat anything that looks like its looking at me.

Still not creeped out? Then watch the video of this cake's construction. The final few seconds are the stuff horror flicks are made of ("The eye! It's opening! Aaauggh!!!).


Seeing this cake taught me something about myself. If I were ever to be served a piece of cake carved from a realistic looking baby, I'd throw it at a bitch. Seriously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

What about a cake in the shape of a Lolcat?

6:45 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Much better. Seriously. Footage of Joe Theisman getting his leg broken would be better than those fucking lolcats.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you want to be the one who gets to slice the babycake into servable pieces?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home