Monday, November 26, 2007

Ten Things

A pal of mine blogged this exercise and I found it very intriguing. You have to say ten things to ten different people, without identifying the people or qualifying the remarks. Here goes:

1. You are not what you could have been, and neither are we.
2. You are a greater man than you will ever let yourself believe you are.
3. You are a fucking cunt and I count the days until you get strangled by your web of lies.
4. You are my sister.
5. You can navigate this world far better than you let on.
6. You deserve better.
7. I hope you find peace and contentment.
8. You are one of my most favorite people ever.
9. Get on with it.
10. You will fail.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

I'm pretty sure I'm number three!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh - I guess we all see a little of ourselves in #3... I thought it was me!

12:08 AM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

I was going to comment, but I was busy choking on my web of lies...

8:38 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

You guys are silly. Hell, I'm not even sure if #3 can read. ;)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Wowee now I'm just dying to know who everyone is!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm your sister? Uh, thanks?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home