Monday, August 06, 2007

Small Victories

So, today is my last day of being 32. It's been an interesting year, with a bit more drama than I prefer, but considering I am entering my "jesus year" I'm not sure if the drama is yet to subside. By this time next year, I have to gather 12 apostles and turn 5 five walleyes into a gaggle of unicorns or something.

Anyway, I had a FANTABULOUS weekend. I was surrounded by damn fine folks, who made me laugh as we ate, shot things, threw ninja stars, and made lewd comments to wax figurines. Sunday was capped off by a perfect Queens of the Stone Age concert. It really does not get better than that. Ever.

As my gift to you, enjoy this clip, the gay equivalent of that Star Wars light saber kid:

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Happy birthday!!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Happiest of birthdays!

You sooo rock!

8:59 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Happy birthday.

Queens of the Stone age was one of the best concerts ever. Not that I'm a fan of hyperbole.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

Bring nothing your tootbrush and a bikini. I am to be loving you in my hot jet tonight. Yes, I am to be loving you. Sexytime for my Very Special Ladyfriend and Happy Birthdays, yes.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Home Skillette said...

Sorry I missed the hootenany! Hope you had some drinks for me. Miss you lady.

Consider me apostle'd.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home