Monday, July 23, 2007

If you must know

If you care to participate, leave me a comment saying "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.

You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions the artist formerly known as Kid Intricate has for me:

1. Who, in your opinion, is the most despicable figure in sports history?

Cheaters and hormones and biters, oh my! How to choose? I'll go with Vincent Kennedy McMahon. He just went too far, too low, and influenced too many.

2. John Irving: credible literary figure or total hack?

Hack.

3. Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with for a solid 24 hours (you must choose one), Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly?

Sean Hannity, and my vengeance would make the Saw trilogy look like fucking Sesame Street.

4. What song is guaranteed to make you cry every time?

Kurt Cobain's version of "The Man Who Sold the World."


5. Please create your ultimate rock drummer/philosopher tag team (example: mine is Keith Moon and Albert Camus).

Dave Grohl and Jean Baudrillard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I am in desperate need of blog content. Interview me!

7:36 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

My drummer/philosopher tag team is Animal and the guy who writes fortunes for Bazooka Joe comics.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have writer's block, so I definitely need some interview questions. And, since you always provide some thought provoking shit, I thought that you'd be perfect to give me 5 intriguing questions...or more if you're feeling generous.

So, interview me!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home