Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Live!

I know I have been quiet for quite some time, but I assure you, chirrens, that I am still among the living. Since the last post, I have been overwhelmed with roller derby duties, a new dog, burning stuff, a spider bite, and traveling. Fortunately, none of these interests intersect.

What lies ahead? More roller derby, lebowskifest, a Queens of the Stone Age concert, my birthday, getting our first paying tenant in the basement, and hopefully some ink.

Oh yeah, and George Bush can go fuck himself. No need to explain.

3 Comments:

Blogger MsAPhillips said...

Welcome back!

That is one humid feline.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Yayyy! Ink!

George who?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Home Skillette said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. =)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home