Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My Big Interview!

I asked the ever pleasant and effervescent VivaLasVegass to interview me. If you 'd like to play along, here's the skinny:

Here are the instructions:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. In your humble opinion, who is the most overrated musician(s) in the past twenty years? Explain yourself.
Oasis. Do I have to explain this? Likening them to the Beatles? It's a fucking joke. Britain, you're reaching, man.

2. If you could have George W. impeached but to do so meant you had to live with your mom and Dave had to go live with his parents, what would you do?
I think we could endure it for a while, but not forever. IMPEACH

3. What is your fave restaurant in the Louisville area and why?
The Mayan Gypsy is by far my favorite because the food is always exquisite, the service is great, and the atmosphere is soothing.

4. Which American city do you most enjoy visiting and why?
I think it's a tie between New Orleans and San Francisco. Both towns are laid back and user friendly. They feel like sisters to Louisville.

5. Which of the seven deadly sins does society the most harm and why do you think so?
Avarice. In the pursuit of bigger and better things, people lose focus on what is truly meaningful. This is what makes it easy for guys like Bush to drop bombs on brown people.

14 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I've never been to the Mayan Gypsy, and it was open when I still lived there. We should go there for your birthday. Yeah.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I've been! Tis yummy for the tummy! Yeah, yeah...for your birthday...let's do it! Then we could go see the big rock show, tie you down and see how much tequilla you can hold.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

The Mayan Gypsy rocks. Oasis does not.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

Interview me. Be kind.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interview me, I'd like to think about something else for a change :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

DOTT

1. Who is your hero and why?
2. What is your favorite yiddish word and why?
3. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
4. If you could rid society of one ill, what would it be?
5. Given the choice, which would you be, a star or a planet?

1:00 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

CARRIE

1. If you could have any alcoholic beverage in the world right now, what would it be?
2. If you could choose to be a creature of a different phylum, which phylum would you choose?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. What talent you would like to have that you currently do not?
5. If you could go back in time and change one moment in your life, what would it be?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

interview me, me, me!

2:44 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

HEATHER

1. If you could be known by another name, what would it be and why?
2. Which would you like to have, a bigger brain or a bigger bank account, and why?
3. If you were a beverage, what would you be?
4. If you could have a conversation with someone who is deceased, who would it be and why?
5. How do you like your eggs?

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't interview me. I'm scared!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

Ditto

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what the hell...interview me, if you're still interviewing people. Although, I have no blog to post it to...no wait, I do...on myspace. Ahh...the ellipses know no bounds.

7:51 AM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

AARON:

1. Nestle Quick - Chocolate or strawberry?

2. If you could be the leader of any nation, which would it be and why?

3. Playboy - Do men really read it for the articles?

4. If you could be a professional athelete, which sport would you choose?

5. Monorail in Louisville - yay or nay?

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

posted response at Aaron's Space

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home