Monday, July 11, 2005

The 20 Q's

Who cares from whenst it came, here’s my answers to the 20 questions.

1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I am pale.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I am a functionally retarded genius.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Physical attack.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Depends on what you consider “safe.”

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money?
My Pappaw. R.I.P.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
Zola Belle.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
Get hatefully irritated for little or no reason.

8. What is your favorite lie to tell?
"Yeah, I’ll go to the gym tonight."

9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
Snorkeling with my old man.

10. Are you the jealous type?
No.

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
Chocolate.

12. What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Loved me.

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Lay the smackdown on some hatin’ motherfuckers.

14. When was the last time you cried?
I think last week during some PBS thing.

15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
It happens almost daily, for short periods of time. Usually when I’m laughing

16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Um, no.

17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
I tend to talk loudly about really inappropriate subjects while drunk, especially in crowded restaurants, with children and elderly folks around.

18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you'd like to spend the day.
Col. J.D. Wilkes.

19. Name one place you've never been and would like to go, and why.
The Galapagos Islands because I am a nerd.

20. What's the story behind your online persona/name?
My screen name in the ancient days of AOL was Radiumcrik. When AOL started letting you have more than one screen name, I added MsHellion. Just cuz. I’ve used it ever since. I am pretty much the same online and off, so there is no persona story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

#17 is SO true! ha! I love it!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

The response to #13 is total genius. Now that's a worldview I can embrace.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home