Saturday, August 05, 2006

Mother Pus Bucket

I was tagged by the ever lovely artist formerly known as Pusboy. The challenge is to reveal 5 weird things about oneself. Here goes.

1. I can predict the future. It doesn't always work, but I'm fearfully accurate at times. Sometimes it comes in dreams, sometimes it's just a vibe. I don't choose what I see, it just happens. I gots me the shine.

2. I used to think that "Kotex" was a Texas oil company.

3. My soul is perfectly at peace. I have no urge to go down in history, or a driving need to accomplish certain things before a certain time. I feel if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I have already been around many times, and am ready to call it a day and head for Nirvana. The more people I meet, the more I realize that inner peace is weird and rare.

4. I talk to my animals in a voice that I will never let another human hear me use. It is a lot like Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

5. I used to put hamsters in a sink full of water to watch them fill their little cheek pouches with air and float. Yeah, it was cruel, and I feel bad. Sorry Nimitz, Bixin, and Tripes! I was only 10 at the time. I figured they liked floating in the pool as much as I did. =(

So that's it for my weirdness. Let's see what Todd, Eek, and Steve have to offer!

1 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I'll get right on that. Now that you're all tatted up, you probably think you can kick my ass.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home