Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Well, chirrens. I have decided that it’s about high time I pursued my life long ambition of becoming a gangsta rapper.

My rap name will be Malfeezenz, and I will rap about the shit that goes down in the lives of my homies, the wealthy suburban wiggers.

We’re all mizunderstood, yo. It’s time someone rapped about our problems. Check this shit fo’ example.

What a total pain in the ass it is that they don’t sell FUBU at the Gap.

The fact that the kustom order spinners for my new Land Rover took TWO WEEKS to get here. Shouldn’t they have that shit in stock? They know how I roll.

The fact that you can’t get decent bling in Greek letters at the mall. How the hell can a brother give a proper shout out to my homies kickin’ it back at the frat house without sweet Greek bling, yo? Delta Chi in the hizz-ouse, mutha-fuckahs!

On a more serious note, I will also address social problems like racism. That’s right, we rich suburban wiggers is being discriminated against, ya’ll. I ain’t afraid to tell the truth. Here’s an example, if a brother from the ‘hood gets some gold teeth, he’s considered a bad muthafucka, but if a white boy gets him some gold teeth, everyone thinks he’s just a hillbilly with no dental plan. Yo bitches! I got me some dental plan! My Dad’s a dentist, with his own practice, ya haters! Sheeyit.

Well, I gotta run, but I hope you guys can make my first big gig. I’ll be playing at the mall in front of the new Aeropostale across from Abercrombie & Fitch. See you there, bitches!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Yo, son! Respeck!

(And don't forget to bust a flow about the dangers of certain caffeinated Vitamin Water flavas.)

4:05 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Mad props to the Renaissance Fair caricaturist.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Richie McWhite said...

I sold all my tech stocks

Before the bubble burst

I wear a backwards Yankees cap

Like mootherfookin' Fred Durst

When I went to Harvard

I cheated every day

I smoked all the cloves

And I snorted all the yay

So you better watch your ass

When Richie rolls through

I'll empty out your IRA

And fuck your wife too!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home