Friday, January 27, 2006

This Is Pretty Damned Accurate

Kabir
You two would probably really get along!
Not a religion founder in any true sense, instead felt that everyone should follow their own path to God.

"There is nothing but water in the holy pools. I know, I have been swimming there. All the gods sculpted of wood or ivory can’t say a word. I know, I have been crying out to them. The Sacred Books of the East are nothing but words. I looked through their covers one day sideways. What I talk about is only what I have lived through. If you have not lived through something, it is not true."

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 69% on Intuitive
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on Structured
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Mildness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on Traditional
Link: The Religion Founder You Resemble Test written by Stinkbot on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am confounded that 4% of people are less mild than you!

11:01 PM  
Blogger MsHellion said...

Pussies.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home