Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All Hallow's Eve

Hello, my wee beasties! Our time to shine draws near as Halloween is nigh upon us. If you are a loyal reader of this blog, consider yourself invited to a freak fest courtesy of the Chingasa-Hellions. Saturday, October 29th at around 8 p.m., we’ll be waiting for you at our humble abode. Bring a dastardly dish to share, any particular liquor you MUST have (though we will be providing a pretty good selection), and be sure to disguise yourself in case you end up doing something too reprehensible for remembrance. If you need directions, you know how to contact me. Be there or be somewhere else having much less fun than you could be having t’were you with us. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

oh my, oh my...what to be, what to be???

4:50 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I'll be there as the invisible man. So if any of the ladies feel their nips being mysteriously tweaked, it's me.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home