Sunday, November 04, 2007

"Magnificent" is right!


Last night, I watched the Magnificent Seven for the first time. I have seen The Seven Samurai, so I already knew the story, but I couldn't tear myself away from the westernized version. That thing is chock full of eye candy! And that Yul Brynner? Hot as hell, and moves like a damn cat. The movie featured the elite of Hollywood's tough guys in the height of their swaggering youth. This flick boasts the likes of Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Robert Vaughn, James Coburn, Horst Buchholz, and Brad Dexter in their wood chopping, horse riding, gun slinging prime. Top Gun, eat your heart out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

steve mcqueen!! heart!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Delaney Mae said...

Oh MAN. I have been obsessed with that film since I was way too young to care about westerns with old dudes. Yul Brynner is just hotter than hot, and Charles Bronson! James Coburn! Sigh. I think I'm watching this again this week just to remind myself...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home